Friday, March 30, 2012

Get a Clue!

We've been playing games this week.  In particular, Clue.

Two of my girls and my dad just love to play it.  So we have been playing a game or two (or even three) in a day!

Sooo funny.  My littlest one isn't quite up to playing it yet.  But she helps me during the game and she loves to be the one to sort the cards and set it up for the next game.

I love the board itself.  My parents got this game in the 1970s.  I'm sooo going to have to look at a newer version of the game to see what the rooms and people look like. 

For the record, my dad has won two games.  My husband was here for a few games; he won one of them.  I won a game.    And a few games fell into tragic disarray.

But it's been so much fun.  We collapsed into giggling fits after my one daughter made a suggestion "I need Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Knife."  Could not help myself.  I had to ask, "what, are you planning on sandwiches?"

Hmm.  You probably had to be here for that one.  We were pretty silly.

We are going to have to institute a family game night.  It really is "all that."  I highly encourage it for everyone.  Make everyone get rid of the electronic gadgets and sit down to a good old fashioned thinking game.  It's good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment