Monday, March 12, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays. . . .

Yup, rainy Monday morning after a time change.  Rough getting out of bed this morning. 

I'm not opposed to Mondays overall but I have to say that once in a while I think they should just be cancelled due to a lack of interest.

And today has been one of those.

How tempting to just stay in bed and not participate in the world.  But duty called so I got to work, literally.

However, the blogging had to be on hold.  I missed my usual 6 am deadline.

Today has been completely up and down.  I got into work and things started off pretty good.  Made a slight miscalculation of a situation and felt I owed an apology.  But I had to sit and wait for the chance to do that to roll around.  And while I waited to get in to see the one I owed the apology to, well, more unfortunate-ness occurred.

Oy. 

At this point, returning home sounds really good.  But I'll wait through the rest of my work day like a good kid.  I'll be productive.  I'll try to save the world.  Just four more hours of work. 

Piece of cake.  This rainy day and Monday isn't going to bring me down.  No sir.

Save the world.  Be Mom extraordinaire.  Make delicious hamburgers and fabulous seasoned fries for supper.  Do the rest of the evening routine. And then sleep. 

The sun'll come out, tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment