Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oy. Borrowing time on another's computer

It's just not the same either.  It's like I just can't think straight.  All my keystrokes are logged on someone else's computer.  It's weird.  Like knowing big brother is watching over me.

It's been a great week.  Got a little down time with the kids and got to read (although the stack of books is still piled up waiting for me to tackle even more).

But we got to watch some great old movies like The Out of Towners. And some classic TV like The Jeffersons.  I highly recommend times like this.

Soon we'll head back to reality for a few more months.  April and May are going to be very busy for us with birthdays, anniversaries, First Communions and graduation.  Some very good times.  Glad we got a chance to slow down and smell the roses for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment