Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I have a magic mirror

Really. 

You don't believe me.

I can tell.

You are shaking your head.

But it's the truth.  I swear the mirror attached to my dresser in my bedroom is magic.

And it's not all good.

I put on an outfit and take a look in that mirror and decide, "Yup, this is good.  Better than expected in fact"

But later in the day I come across some evil mirror with no magic and I regret my decision.

I've investigated this mirror.  Thinking maybe it has a sort of tilt to it to make me look more slender.  But it doesn't (unlike the mirror on my daughter's dresser that definitely leans just a bit--add one more thing to the to-do list for this week).

So until I put in a full length mirror on a closet door I just have to keep in mind "Objects in this mirror may look better than they actually are."

No comments:

Post a Comment