Thursday, March 22, 2012

Decisions decisions

Spring Break is around the corner.  And I don't have plans.

One part of me wants to just stay home and get projects done around the house.  My daughter has a chair she wants to sand and paint.  She's also looking to build a storage ottoman of her own.  All of the girls need to get their posters and other wall decor put back up.  Everything came down during the "Great Paint" of Summer 2011.  I could possibly get some storage shelves done.

Another part of me really wants to get out of town.  Perhaps a trip to the lake for a couple of days, just for a change of scenery.  I love trips to the lake simply because my parents do intense time with the kids--keeping them happy and occupied--while I get to have a little more down time for me.  I can read  2-3 books if we are there for 3-4 days.  That's always good.

But we have obligations to meet here at home on the 2nd and 3rd day of our break. 

If we stay here we could catch some cheap matinee movies.  And we could get some of the spring cleaning done--words every kid wants to hear, right?

This is a tough one. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment