Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Things I love. . .

Just a list today. 

A quiet room in the morning to drink my coffee and catch up on the news. . .no noise except the hum of the univent.

(Papa Nicholas Family Reserve) Kona Baru coffee  I just happen to like it better than any of the other coffee we've had to date in the house.

Watching my girls grow up.  Little milestones that others might not notice mean something to me.  Like the decision to wear eye makeup even though some of the kids at school can be so discouraging about it.  It looks good on her and who cares what a bunch of 13/14 year old girls have to say?  Be beautiful.  We know they are jealous or somehow feel inadequate.

Hanging out at home.  Really and truly my favorite place to be.  Sometimes I wonder if I just got old or what but I just like being at home.

Have I already mentioned peace and quiet?  Because I really like it.  A whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment