Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sometimes reading is so disappointing.

I took a little trip last week.  To prepare for the trip I picked up some extra books.  A little of this and a little of that.  A favorite author (OK so it was Lee Child again), a fairly new author, a cookbook and another "favorite" author. 

The last one wrote two series of books that I read and enjoyed.  The one was fairly short (2 or 3 books tops) and the other series was quite a bit longer.  I grew tired of the outlandish nature of the longer series.  But I saw this stand alone book and thought it looked like it might be interesting.

Dead wrong.

Note I am not mentioning the author's name. 

I'm just so disappointed that I had such high hopes for a book that turned out to be such a waste of time.

Fortunately, I still had a Jack Reacher book to save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment