Thursday, October 18, 2012

Yup, a baseball fan

Living my life on hold.  Rain delayed my game last night (on the upside there was no conflict with the music department's concert).

We are living in a whole new world here.  My family has grown quite accustomed to Daddy watching sports.  But Mommy too?  It's a whole new reality around the house.  Mommy. . .a baseball fan.  I usually keep quiet about it and can usually just manage to read box scores and be happy.

Soooo you can imagine how surprised my husband was when I had to keep checking on the status of the ballgame while we were at the concert.

But with my beloved Tigers are in the playoffs  I find that I absolutely must watch them.  I live too far away from them to get to see them play very often (even on TV) so this is pure heaven.

It seems I spend a fair amount of time on The Official Site of the Detroit Tigers.  Maybe you want to check them out just to see what I'm doing these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment