Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What to do what to do what to do?

Sooooo tonight I have way too much to do.  Much like last night.  I now understand what it means to be the taxi driver for everyone!

But tonight's dilemma has many parts.  I have to get one to a speech meet at 3:30 and another to piano at 4:15.  They are just a few minutes apart from each other so I get a chance to waste precious time.  Joy!

After piano I have to take people home then drive back out across town to pick up my lil speech girl. 

And that is where the worst of my problems truly start. 

I mean, long days are the norm for moms, right?

But this long day means I won't be home for the start of my Tigers/Yankee game (Verlander is slated to pitch and it should be a very good game if you are a Tigers fan like I am).

And even more distressing, the second Presidential debate is on at the same time!!!!

This is too much.  I mean really people, my Tigers playing in the postseason isn't exactly a common occurence. 

And neither are Presidential debates.

Or 6th grade speech meets.

Perhaps the speech meet will end early enough that I can celebrate her victories by watching the candidates on TV and  my Tigers on my laptop?

That would be some good stuff if the timing all worked out just like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment