Monday, October 29, 2012

Mmmmmmm clean laundry in a can. Genius!

I wonder how  Glade (aka Glah-Day) and Febreze come up with their scents.  Who decides that "yes, people want their houses to smell like __________" whether it's pumpkin pie or spiced apple cider or whatever.

Or like fresh laundry.  Oh Happiness!  Fresh laundry!

I think that out of all the scents I have come across for room fresheners, that one takes the cake.  (ooooh, then again, I am pretty partial to that birthday cake candle that yankee candles or somebody used to have. . .and sugar cookie too.)

But I digress.

Fresh laundry is amazing.  It's so clean.   And fresh.  And yummy.  Soothing.

Obviously.

But in all seriousness I love the scent.  Not enough to do extra laundry just to smell it.  No thank you.  I have plenty of actual laundry to do every day.  But I do take my laundry seriously and having a good clean smelling load of laundry in front of me, still warm and waiting to be folded, is pretty special.  When I pull out a fresh towel or washcloth and it still smells like my fabric softener, that is a little piece of heaven.

But to be able to smell fresh laundry without work waiting for me too?  That is divine!

So thank you very much Glade and Febreze for making my life a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment