Friday, October 5, 2012

Another great night at the festival

It was a gorgeous night for walking at the festival last night.  We picked up a variety of foods:  (Pronto pups), loaded Texas fries, giant Texas tenderloin, Kraut balls, Phi-er burger with extra jalapenos, (stromboli), cinnamon funnel cake and pumpkin spice cake balls.

But probably the best part of the night was the realization that my girls aren't too big to hold my hand.  OK, so the oldest one didn't care to hold hands.  Geez, that would be an eye rolling/foot stomping/groaning moment.  But the other two were willingly and openly holding my hands as we made our way through the crowd.  

And that made my heart happy.  They won't be little forever.  So those moments where they are getting along and allowing me to be so close. . .have to embrace those moments and love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment