Friday, November 16, 2012

Recipe for a Fantastic Friday!

I love Fridays during the school year. 

I love that I get paychecks on Fridays

I love that I don't usually have to get up early on Saturday (hey, anything past 6:30 is "sleeping in" to me)

But what I really love about Fridays is the fact that my family manages to get together and hang out in the living room for much of the evening.

We often get Subway for supper but once in a while it's cool to surprise the kids and do something different.

Like make fudge and popcorn and watch a movie.

So that's our plan for tonight.  I'm pulling for an old classic movie, like this one, Operation Petticoat with Cary Grant and Tony Curtis:


(Disclaimer again--I found the link but haven't properly previewed every minute of the video. . .so if someone sees a problem, please let me know as soon as possible!)

No comments:

Post a Comment