Friday, November 9, 2012

Harry Frigg!!!

Now this one is a tough to locate but worth the fight for it movie.

Many years ago I watched this movie and it became one of my absolute favorites.  I haven't seen it in years and have forgotten so many humorous lines/scenes.  But it became the movie that my family teased me about because I couldn't shut up about it

Paul Newman (ooooh, dreamy! Love his eyes!) is Private Harry Frigg who has the incredible talent for escaping from guard houses, is temporarily promoted to Major General.  You see, 5  Allied Generals have been captured and since they are all 1-star generals and they refuse to take orders from each other.  So they need someone else to come in and plan their escape.

This one is a good one.  Make the effort to find it and enjoy it.  Try as I might, no youtube links for this one.  But I can show you Paul Newman as Harry Frigg.

No comments:

Post a Comment