Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Man that was rough!

Returning to work is always hard.

First of all, I have to wear shoes.  All. Day. Long.  Crazy, yanno?  And of course I went all out and wore a pencil skirt, dotted hose, hiiiiiiigh heels.  It was a sharp outfit if I do say so myself.

And then, adding insult to injury, I only get to eat at certain times.  One might think this is a good thing but I find that when I have to eat on somebody else's schedule, I tend to mess up.  I might not be hungry when it's time to eat but I eat anyway just because I don't want to get hungry later and not be able to eat.  Or maybe it's just that I'm grouchy about having to wait to eat?

Today the two younger girls get their first day back to school.  Hopefully they adjust better to the whole "wearing shoes and eating on a schedule" thing better than I did.

Onward and upward. . .each day gets us closer to summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment