Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ahhh music. . .soothes the savage soul

Last night I happened across a gorgeous video of William Gillock's Valse Triste.  Such a gentle soothing piece of music.  Once I listened to it several times, I followed youtube links to listen to more music that had been uploaded by Franco Di Nitto.

Today I urge you to take a listen to the music he has uploaded.  For me this is perfect music for an evening at home with a good book or a stack of papers that must be graded or even a textbook that you need to study to prep a lesson.

Because either youtube is being wonky or blogger is wonky (or maybe it's just my internet connection?) I will simply give you the link to Franco Di Nitto's YouTube page.  From there you can click the link to "view all" of his uploaded videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment