Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Five (I know, I know)

But this is supposed to be a blog that includes my favorite things.  So why not?

1.  Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Latte

2.  Trader Joe's Organic Dark Chocolate Truffles (Christmas time only)

3.  Fridays in general!

4.  Ivory Snow detergent.  I have long been a fan of Dreft but it's crazy expensive.  I like Purex Baby detergent but it doesn't have the same baby smell.  Ivory Snow is like middle ground price-wise and it smells soooo deliciously baby-like. 

5.  Having a former student guest speak in my class.  Brian graduated 11 years ago and is in banking.  He came in to do a lesson that had been set up by another organization.  One of the other gentlemen who came in told me that Brian was nervous about being the teacher.  No need for nerves--he did great.  And it was absolutely awesome to see him all grown up, married, father to a little girl, a homeowner and hard working young man. 

Enjoy your Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment