Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Bear!

Well, not until much later in the day.  After all, you don't turn your new age until the time you were born.  And it's certainly not my fault you didn't arrive until almost tomorrow! 

We are just delighted that you made it in May (because after all, this is about me and I love emeralds!).

You have grown into just the person we expected.   You arrived wide-eyed staring at the world. . .and continued to be wide-eyed at night for years to come.  So you are a night owl.  That's not so much of a problem now as it was back at the beginning.

You treat others with kindness and compassion. . .never forgetting that they too are facing struggles.  While that may drive some people crazy, I love it.  It's what God hopes for us.

We'll have a summer of fun together.  Let's not waste any time.  Nothing but happiness and love for my Emerald Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment