Monday, July 23, 2012

Delirium and Pandemonium

When will I ever learn?  Once again I have read a book, ok, 2 of them, only to learn that the story doesn't end here.  I really need to do more research before I start my books don't I?

I literally ran through Delirium.  I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. 

Pandemonium took more effort because it is told in two time frames. . .now and then.  The flipping back and forth caused me to just wish the story was being told chronologically.  It also frustrated me because it seemed some questions were not answered.  At the same time, some parts were entirely predictable.  I don't like when the books I read are predictable.  I like from them to have surprises.  Maybe I have just gotten better at understanding foreshadowing?

But then, suddenly I was at the end of Pandemonium. . .and left hanging until March of next year to get answers to the remaining questions. 

Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment