Thursday, May 16, 2013

Winding down

It seems we are in the final coutdown.

Where exactly the time went is just beyond me.  Seems like just yesterday we were waiting for Spring Break to roll around and now we are down to the last 5 days of the school year.  Or if you are among the younger ones in this household, just 4 days left in the school year.  The oldest members of the household have 6 days left to work.

Up until now I've been in pretty good shape dealing with how old my kids are.  But knowing that one has almost finished her first year of high school and the youngest is ending primary school. . .oh my.  And my middle one is going into seventh grade.  Do you hear me?  Seventh grade???

All the old people told me to enjoy the kids while they are little because time flies.

Guess they were right.  Again.

I really must pay more attention to what the old people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment