Friday, May 10, 2013

Thirty Day Princess

Oh my heavens the things you can stumble across online.

We all know I am fascinated by the movies that are out there on "the internet" (spoken just like some little old woman who barely knows how to turn on "the computer").

I literally stumbled across this ages old movie with Cary Grant.  And we all know just how much I adore Mr. Grant.

In this one he is quite a youngster.  Sylvia Sydney is a princess visiting the US to obtain a loan for her country but she also plays the the role of Nancy Lane, an American who was had to impersonate the princess who became ill with the mumps.

Classic 1930s movie.  I soooo love the Automat about 15 minutes into the film.  Kids today have no idea what those are!

Hopefully you enjoy this movie too.  You'll have to follow the link for this one.

Thirty Day Princess



No comments:

Post a Comment