Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Victor Borge

My kids and I just can't get enough of this guy on youtube.  I take this as a personal victory.  As I have mentioned before, I grew up in the 70s but my parents were a little older thus I got a great cross generation upbringing.  In a world of so much trash bombarding our lives, knowing that my own kids enjoy good clean entertainment from "back in the day" is quite refreshing!

Victor Borge was a very talented musician and pretty funny comedian. 

He's one you just have to see for yourself.

For starters. . .The Page Turner:


And then there is this one, Hands Off, The Funniest Night at the Opera




Very similar idea, Mr. Borge and Marilyn Mulvey:


This one is long but worth the time.  Mr. Borge and Michala Petri playing Csardas (which was one of my violin solos ages and ages ago)


And finally, Just Follow Me

Hope you enjoy him as much as we do

No comments:

Post a Comment