Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thank you Flossie!

I suppose all of us have a "Flossie" in our lives.

I met mine about six years ago.

Her real name isn't Flossie of course.  But it's the name I always use for her because it was her pen name.

She's an excellent writer.  Her messages and emails brought a smile to my face many times over the years.

We shared a mutual interest in movies and books.  We had great affection for the same actors.  And thanks to Flossie, I discovered the wacky life of Stephanie Plum as told by Janet Evanovich. 

Recently I read Notorious Nineteen and I have to say it was one of the better ones in the series.  It's hard to keep a series going through nineteen novels!  Everyone wants the characters to grow and change.  They want a fresh plot line every time.  But at the same time they like having characters who are comfortable "knowns."

When I see a new Plum novel on the shelf, I have to grab it.  I enjoy having a cast of characters that I know as well as my own family.

Thank you Flossie (babe--hahaha) for your friendship and good reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment