Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh snap. Birthday season is upon us



Well, maybe not us.  I should be more specific. . . meeeeeee.

My hubby's birthday is at the end of this week.  My mother's is at the beginning of next week.  And all at once it will be my daughter's birthday.

And what do I have for my husband? 

Ummmmm, nothing?  I was going to get tickets to a hockey game but he claimed to not be so interested.  (darn it.)  Course in the end it's good that I didn't get the tickets because I am most likely going to be out of town that day.

Let's seeeeee. . .think think think.

He has socks.

Already bought him dress pants and some shirts.

Another sweater?

Bor.Ing.

Something tells me that he wouldn't be nearly as excited as I would be about getting the garage door fixed.  Or getting new gravel for the driveway (I'm lobbying for those 2 items for Valentine's Day because nothing says "I love you" like a garage door and driveway full of rocks!)

Ideas people.  I know you read this.  Now's your chance to help a girl out.

By the way. . .I'm a bit frazzled because my weekend was packed with activities and rounded out by a child with a temp of 103.8.

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment