Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to life, back to reality. . .

Second semester starts today.  Yay!

Trying to get excited about going back to the grind.

Don't get me wrong. . .I really really like my job.  A lot of the time I love it.  I just get worn down by all the hustle and bustle of the school year overall.  The schedule can be exhausting.

There are things I do like about the return to work in January.  For one thing, we are starting all over again.  The "sins" of first semester are buried and all have a new chance.  Plus I really like what I teach second semester. So hard to believe that the first time I was asked to teach this course I actually cried because I thought I would hate it.

So today we head back into the grind.  Five more months until summer vacation!  We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment