Thursday, August 16, 2012

So the first day report. . .

Exhausting! 

But all members of the family made it and on time to boot.

The younger two had good days and things seem good there.  One had homework but it was completed really quickly.  In some ways, it's like they hadn't even left school.  They seem to like their teachers and have their circle of friends so thank goodness they can settle in easily.

The oldest had the first day, met a lot of people and in general, seemed to be just fine.  I did not hold her hand to walk her to class.  I did take a picture with her teacher though.  We got to school at the same time so we did a quick picture and that was that.  I managed to check in with her twice which was sweet.  The first check in was all systems go.  The second check in was on her way to the one class where she didn't know anyone at all. 

We all made it through the day virtually unscathed.  Except for my feet of course.  Going back to work means wearing shoes all day.  That's always the absolute worst part.  Have I already mentioned that?  I seem to be saying it a lot this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment