Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Not only do I love Detective Mike Bennett

But so does my mother!

I read a fair number of books that I like just fine but would never recommend to my parents.  Some things just shouldn't be shared with them, right?  I mean, I can live with some occasionaly cussing in a book but it seems wrong to recommend a book like that to my parents.

But Detective Bennett is the bomb.  No inappropriate cussing.  No inappropriate scenes with ladies.  Just a good Catholic boy who loves his family.

My mom had the first book for 2 days before she called me and said "what's the next book and where can I get it?" 

I call that awesome.

(Note--Detective Mike Bennett is with the NYPD.  His character was created by James Patterson/Michael Ledwidge.  The first book is Step on a Crack and the second book is Run for Your Life.  Check them out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment