Friday, October 25, 2013

Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White

I've been swamped this week.  Getting ready to take a group of kids to a convention. . .and just trying to take care of my brood of kids at home.

While working last night this one came on. . .I always liked the song just fine.  But I remember this song as an ice skating song.  I have searched high and low for a video of it but since I can't remember who performed to it, well, it's pretty hard to find.  My sister really liked this routine though. . . .probably a reason I wanted to find it so badly. I suppose the song would make most people think of spring but since it was a winter olympics skating routine, it fits with the current cold temps around here.

Have a great Friday!

Enjoy, Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White


No comments:

Post a Comment