Monday, October 7, 2013

Blessings of a concussion. . . .

We are ten days past the concussion incident.  She is not back to normal yet.  We have been told it could take three to six weeks to get our girl back on track.

The negatives are obvious.  She is frustrated and irritable (sorry babe, but it is the truth and I know you are reading and I know you know I am telling the truth!)  Working on homework makes her sick to her stomach.

So in the meantime, I am working to find the positives from this experience. There are some positives.  My little one who doesn't like to snuggle can't get enough of that now.  She just wants to be close to me.  She shows gratitude.  She says "I love you."  She wants to be with us.  All the time.  This is a nice change of pace from our extremely independent girl.  We like having her around.

No comments:

Post a Comment