Friday, November 1, 2013

Ramblings. . .

The big weekend trip was excellent.  We had a great group of students who knew to follow the rules and watch out for each other.

About the only thing I would have changed was to find a way to get more sleep. 

That lack of sleep has lingered throughout this week, hence my lack of blog posts.

But things to share from this past week. . . .

My kids are amazing.  One got to go along for the school trip and we had a very nice time.  The other two stayed with my parents and they had a great time.  I couldn't wait to see them when I got home (and my bed. . .man I was tired)

Even after more than 25 years, Journey rocks.  Still totally in love with their music.  I am pretty sure Faithfully is my favorite song ever from them.


Halloween was almost nothing this year.  We were supposed to have storms so my county postponed trick or treating to Friday night.  In addition, only one little girl in my household planned to dress up for Halloween anyway.  I guess we are ending an era.  Surprisingly sad about that one.  But they are growing up.

Matt Kearney is one of those artists who I think is under appreciated, although I realize his music is unique.  I had reason to listen to some of his music this week too.  I have a hard time picking a favorite from him.  I'm going to go with Renaissance since it's the first one that really hit me hard.


Oh wait. . .this one is good too: 

Big weekend. . .after school we have play practice, basketball practice, basketball scrimmage and Mass.  Tomorrow we clean house--sooooooo desperately needs a thorough cleaning.  And then Sunday we have family stopping in for a visit. 

Good times. 

Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment