Monday, September 16, 2013

Never Go Back

Oopsie.  I got a little too engrossed in my book and didn't get my writing done on time.

Do forgive me.

I picked up Lee Child's latest Jack Reacher book this weekend--Never Go Back.

I might have mentioned how much I love Reacher.  I love how his mind works.  I love how he stands up for what is right.  A hero.

So when I saw the book on the shelf I just had to make it part of my weekend.

I would have finished it already except I forced myself to complete actual work tasks before I started reading.

And now I am deep enough into the book that I have to force myself again to put it down and get the work done so I can read without feeling guilty.

Hopefully you'll see me in the morning, less than 12 hours from now.

If not, you'll know I spent too much time with Reacher.  I just can't help myself. . .he's back at the headquarters of his old unit, the 110th MP.  He is expecting to meet the woman who holds the job he formerly held.  But of course, things have spiraled well out of control really fast and Reacher is in trouble.  I have to know how he figures things out this time to get himself, and others, out of hot water this time.

See you soon. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment