Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Favorite Thing. . .mini food chopper

I do not get paid for endorsing any product.

I simply have a few things in my kitchen that I couldn't live without.

And this is one of them:

Proctor Silex 2 cup chopper

I was lucky enough to pick mine up from a clearance bin for just $10.

This weekend I spent a little extra on groceries so I could pick up ham.  A couple of my kids love ham and feel that we should eat it more often.  (Good suggestion kids!)

The ham is just five pounds but that's enough for multiple meals.  We sliced it for lunch on Sunday and then on Monday night I made quick ham salad. . .such a breeze with the little chopper. 

When I was a kid my mom would drag out the big meat grinder and attach it to the counter so she could turn the leftover ham into ham salad.

This is much easier.  Just cut up chunks of ham small enough to fit in the food processor, turn it on and bam--chopped ham.  Just add some Miracle Whip, salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar and dinner is ready.

Good stuff indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment