Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What Should I Read Next?

This is rarely a problem for me.  I usually have a stack of "must reads" and have to simply determine the proper order.

But every once in a while, I finish up all my "knowns" and suddenly have no idea where to turn.

Welllll, I am thrilled to share with you a little link that someone shared with me the other day. . .it completely solves the dilemma of the lost reader by giving you recommendations for what you would like based on something else you have already read and loved.

Soooo simple.  Click on this link What Should I Read Next? and put in the name of a book you read and loved. . .or an author whose works you have previously enjoyed.  It should recognize the book or author so you can click on it and watch a list of book suggestions appear.

Amazing.

Truly outstanding.

No go try it.  Find some books!  The summer is still young!

No comments:

Post a Comment