Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Just like a baby

Apologies.  It seems that I am just like a baby right now. . .my days and nights are somewhat confused.  I can't seem to get my posting on time anymore.  I will work on that.  I promise.

Funny how when my kids were babies, I just thought that when they got older--could talk, move on their own, feed themselves, etc--life would be easier.

For all you young people out there~~it doesn't get easier!  Nooo, quite the contrary.  They get older and the problems get bigger.  The scheduling becomes more difficult.  It's entirely normal to have at least 3 different required events after school (2 of them will always happen at the same time but in different locations) with the third event happening just after the other two conclude.

This means your days become busy in an entirely different way.

Do not get me wrong.  I don't want to give up what I have now.  The kids are great and I love that they each have their own thing.

I just need to do a better job of figuring out how to get us all where we need to be (on time) while I manage to keep serving healthy family style meals and keep us in clean clothes in a relatively happy and clean(ish) home and all the while plan my new class and make the necessary changes to my previous courses.

Oh, and I need to learn to utilize/implement new technology too.

And figure out a sleep pattern that fits the work schedule.

Hmmm.  Never a dull moment.

Thankfully, there are plenty of fun times mixed in with stories from the kids about their days as well as big hugs and giggles.  Because without those, I don't know how I'd get up ever morning. . .since I'd rather sleep all day anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment