Monday, August 26, 2013

Crabby earrings

I was out shopping the other day because I felt like my closet wasn't jammed packed with things already and maybe I should fill the void.

OK, not really.  There isn't a void.  I just like getting deals on my clothes.  I lost enough weight for my dr to congratulate me and use me as an example of "well done" to others.  So now it's fun to go shopping for clothes.

We were dangerously close to spending enough money at Kohl's to get some extra Kohl's cash so we hit the clearance accessories.

And there they were.

Silver Crab Earrings

Go ahead.  Look at them.

Don't they make you smile?

They made me smile.

Thusly, they came home with us.  And I told my oldest daughter that they will be our "warning sign."

Yup, on a crabby kind of day, you wear the crabby earrings.

Because what could be better?

I think I'm going to need a giant chocolate chip cookie to go with my crabby earrings tomorrow.  It was just that kind of day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment