Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday (not so) little girl!

So there you go.

I got a little girl, 12 years ago on this day.

It was a longer than necessary day.

There were some hiccups in getting to the c-section. 

First of all, I had a tiny glass of skim milk the morning of and that was a huge no-no.

Second, my parents had our older daughter with them and they got held up on their way to the hospital.

But eventually we went in a got us a big baby girl.  She was supposed to arrive in the morning but we finally got her at 3:21 pm.  Dr didn't say what she was at first--just kept saying "Oh my.  Oh my this is a big baby.  Go weigh that baby!"  Then finally he said she was a girl.  Turns out that she was 10 lbs, 1 oz--eight days early!!

From day one she knew what she wanted and how to get it.  She is fiercely determined and a hard worker.

And today she is twelve.  Soooo hard to believe.

Happy Birthday baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment