Saturday, February 2, 2013

A sick little one "Right By Your Side"

We have had a rough few weeks here.  Kids were sick last week with "not the flu" but then this week the youngest was hit by strep and two types of the flu.  It's been miserable.  When they are sick they just want mama next to them.  All the time.  Which isn't wrong or bad or anything. I just is. 

But when a friend asked how we were doing the other night I told her, she just wants me right by her side, which of course triggered my memory and I jumped into the Eurythmics tune.

Since I sang it, you might as well sing it too.

Hope you have a great Saturday!


PS--I could do without any Groundhog Day (the movie) repeats of the last few weeks.  I am happy to see February arrive and look forward to much health and happiness this month!)

No comments:

Post a Comment