Saturday, June 9, 2012

A little Paul Mauriat? Why yes, that sounds lovely!

(Please ignore the coverart if it offends you.  My one aunt very precisely taped over the picture on a Paul Mauriat album that she borrowed from us.  I suppose these were extremely racy for the 1960s; it seems that many 1960s easy listening albums had "cheesecake" covers.)

Just a little over 2 minutes long but oh my we loved this one.  My dad would pretend to be a puppet on a string for the length of this song.  You couldn't help but be amused watching him move in time to the song just like a puppet.  His facial expressions were the best!  Once my own kids came along I had to do the same for them.  Now we play this one in the car and become a whole car of puppets.  I wonder what other people on the road think of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment