Thursday, June 7, 2012

Holiday Road!

I cannot get the youtube link to work but if you click here you can listen along to Holiday Road

Yesterday the middle child had a trip to go to the amusement park with a group.  However, sending her wasn't enough.  The rest of us had to make the trip too.  And I just can't help but giggle over the song.  So you know me, I had to share!

Fortunately for us, our great trip down Holiday Road meant a trip to a great amusement park/water park.  I won't lie and make it something it wasn't;  it never is as much fun as it looks on the commercials but that's probably because we aren't big fans of heartstopping rides.  At one point we lost track of a couple of kids--we knew the area she and her friend were in but couldn't find them--and then not an hour later another one got separated from the rest of the family.  That about did me in!

But on the upside, the kids did get to talk with the park owner who was just out wandering among the crowd.  She saw the girls looking over a map and asked if they needed help finding something.  The looks on their faces as they realized who it was talking to them was just priceless.

In the end we came home tired and a little sunburned but I think we'd all call it a successful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment