Thursday, September 8, 2011

Karma got me. . .

It was a rough few days.  Karma definitely got me back for my (very wrong!) pleasure in another's misery.  At first it seemed I would escape any harm.  Things were falling in place.

And then it all unraveled in a most demoralizing, crushing, non-stop train wreck.

I thought that surely I would sleep and it would improve the next day.

Nope.

But after work yesterday I stopped in at the library to pick up my Jack Reacher book (excellent series by the way--can be read out of order but OCD demands I read it in order).  And I got a surprise at the checkout desk.  Mat Kearney's newest CD came in for me.  I can't remember how I found his music but I am a fan.  And his latest CD has the incredibly catchy "Hey Mama" as the first release.  Love!

I am pretty sure that Karma has taken a turn for the better.  


No comments:

Post a Comment