Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rat Race

Yay!

I do love my family. And I do love my job.

But I hate those weeks where I don't know if I'm coming or going.

I am fairly certain that I have something to do every single evening this week.

But I'm fairly clueless what exactly I'm doing from one night to the next. 

Two of the kiddos are in soccer.  One of them says she has practice 2 nights this week.  I know she has games 2 nights this week. The other one says she does not have practice at all this week (yay!) but she has 3 games (awwwww!)  Unfortunately for me, none of this is written on 1 calendar for me to be able to plan anything.  Each evening as we finish an event I ask what is on the schedule for the next day.  And in the morning I double check with them to confirm my memory.  Yes I realize this makes me look old and that I should probably write it down but I never seem to have the calendar and people in the same room at the same time.  And so what if it makes me look old.  Age isn't nothin' but a number, right? 

Off to do my homework. . . .have to make the most of my time.  And I'd really like to catch a few winks starting a little earlier tonight.  Tomorrow is going to be another busy day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment