Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blizzard!!!!

So I had an awesome surprise at the end of my workday yesterday.  One of my students who graduated more than 10 years ago has kept in touch with me and my family.  When my last class left I had to step out of my room so I locked my door.  When I got back, my room was unlocked and there she was.  With my afterwork snack just waiting for me.

Strawberry Cheesequake Blizzard.  This girl is gooooood.  We haven't been able to go for a Blizzard in more than a year but she remembered my favorite.  What a special treat!  What a special friend :-)

And now, all my kids can focus on is "can we get a Blizzard too?"  Along with "They have a buy one Blizzard, get one half off special right now!"  They had to rush through baths to get a bedtime treat.

Personally, I think a Blizzard treat would be perfect for my birthday too.  I'm always a fan of cake for my birthday but this year I do believe we might expand the treats to include Blizzards right after school.


No comments:

Post a Comment