Tuesday, November 5, 2013

More ramblings. . .food and music

Well they are two of my favorite things so food and music fit as perfect ramblings here.

I didn't feel too fabulous over the weekend.  Usually Sunday is my big day to prep for the week.  But I wasn't able to do it.

So when I got home from work yesterday and had the whole house to myself I got busy.

Because we've had some upset tummies I made another round of chicken noodle soup and chicken salad.

Then I put some meat on for strombolis.

And then because I clearly am not right I made fresh bread for the strombolis.

But that wasn't enough.  I also made a meatloaf.

All in the space of about 90 minutes. 

How crazy is that?  But we're eatin' quite good through Thursday (pizza night!) at our house.

While I worked I listened to Pandora.  I have a lot of stations on Pandora--so many in fact I should probably settle in to delete some.

Last night's station of choice was Billy Currington.  Some really good stuff there.  So for fun, here are two of my many favorites from Billy. 

People Are Crazy


And then quite possibly one of the happiest sounding break up songs ever. . . .Love Done Gone

Have a great Tuesday!  I sure hope to get back on track soon.  I really appreciate you all still stopping by to check in on things here!

No comments:

Post a Comment