Friday, September 21, 2012

Pardon me. . .I'm a little busy right now. I picked up a Wanted Man

I sure did.  The latest Jack Reacher novel that is.  And it is amazing.  Just like I knew it would be.  I have such a hard time reading it though.  Because I absolutely love Jack Reacher. And when I finish reading this one, I'll have to wait a long time for another novel to be released.  Painful.

This is the 17th novel in the series. That's a lot of Reacher stories.  Some novel series get old after a while.

Not Jack.  Never.  He is 6 foot 5 inches.  Former Army MP.  He's traveling across the United States just to see it.  No set plan.  No set address.  And he always finds trouble.  He's one of the good guys but he sure might not look like it at a glance.  He rights wrongs.  He takes care of those who cannot take care of themselves.

He's the man.

Reacher.

Get it. A Wanted Man by Lee Child

No comments:

Post a Comment