Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I love skinny dip!

No words were mistakenly left out of that title. 

One day at work I was introduced to skinny dip.  Oh my!  What a delicious little treat.  Of course it's another pinterest thing.  (I'm sure you know pinterest.  For me it's a website I refuse to join because it will become another time suck and I just can't allow myself to go there.)

So I googled for it.

Super easy and super tasty. 

1 block of softened 1/3 light Philadelphia cream cheese
1 can of corn, drained
1 red pepper, diced (green works too)
2 jalepeno peppers, seeds removed, diced
1 small can of sliced black olives (but then I chop them a little)
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix

Mix and enjoy.  It's that easy.  And 2 out of 3 kids in my household not only tried it, but loved it.  Who would have ever thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment